Press releases | Archive 2012
RBC announces AGM results
Moscow, June 28, 2012 — RBC OJSC (MICEX-RTS: RBCM) announces the results of its annual general meeting of shareholders (AGM) held today.
Shareholders approved the annual report and the annual financial statements, including the income statement, and voted not to pay out dividends for 2011. Audit firm Grant Thornton was approved as the auditor for the company’s 2012 financial statements.
In addition, the shareholders elected the members of RBC's Audit and Compliance Committee and Board of Directors. The following persons were elected to the Board of Directors:
1. Valery Senko, Director for Investments of ONEXIM Group
2. Sergey Lavrukhin, CEO of RBC
3. Alexander Morgulchik, Head of Business Development of TMT Investments PLC, co-founder of RBC
4. Christophe Charlier, Deputy CEO of ONEXIM Group
5. Mikhail Sosnovsky, Deputy CEO of ONEXIM Group
6. Ekaterina Salnikova, Deputy CFO of ONEXIM Group
7. Konstantin Babunov, Director at Tverskoy subsidiary office of MDM Bank Moscow branch
8. Neil Osborn, Managing Director of Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC
9. Michael Hammond, Partner of City Capital Corporation Limited
The following persons were elected to the Audit and Compliance Committee:
1. Andrey Kononov, Head of Corporate Governance Standards Department of ONEXIM Group
2. Marina Risukhina, Head of Accounting and Reporting Department of ONEXIM Group
3. Olga Chernova, Deputy Financial Director of RosBusinessConsulting CJSC
Additionally, the shareholders also approved the size of remuneration and reimbursements of expenses for members of RBC’s Board of Directors who will be recognized by the company’s Board of Directors as Independent Directors in accordance with Clause 2.6 of the Regulations on the Board of Directors of the company and international corporate governance standards. The sixth version of RBC’s Articles of Association and a new version of the Regulations on the Board of Directors were approved at the meeting as well.