Press releases | Archive 2013
RBC announces AGM results
Moscow, June 28, 2013 - RBC OJSC (MICEX-RTS: RBCM) announces the results of its annual general meeting of shareholders (AGM) held yesterday.
Shareholders approved the annual report and the annual financial statements, including the income statement, and voted not to pay out dividends for 2012. Audit firm Grant Thornton was approved as the auditor for the company's 2013 RAS financial statements.
In addition, the shareholders elected the members of RBC's Board of Directors and Audit and Compliance Committee. The following persons were elected to the Board of Directors:
- Sergey Lavrukhin, CEO of RBC;
- Elena Myasnikova, Vice President of RBC;
- Neil Osborn, Managing Director of Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC;
- Sergey Podsypanin, Director of Legal Department of ONEXIM Group;
- Ekaterina Salnikova, Deputy CFO of ONEXIM Group;
- Derk Sauer, President of RBC;
- Valery Senko, Director for Investments of ONEXIM Group;
- Marat Cherkasov, Director of Credit analyst center of MDM Bank;
- Christophe Charlier, Deputy CEO of ONEXIM Group;
The following persons were elected to the Audit and Compliance Committee:
- Marina Risukhina, Head of Accounting and Reporting Department of ONEXIM Group;
- Alexandra Filippenko, Chief Specialist of the Investment Accounting Division, Accounting and Reporting Department of ONEXIM Group;
- Olga Chernova, Deputy CFO of ROSBUSINESSCONSULTING CJSC.
Additionally, the shareholders also approved the size of remuneration and reimbursements of expenses for members of RBC's Board of Directors who will be recognized by the company's Board of Directors as Independent Directors in accordance with the Regulations on the Board of Directors of the company and international corporate governance standards.